Dental Implants to Replace Several Missing Teeth
Replacing a single missing tooth with an implant has the advantage of removing the need to grind down adjacent teeth as you would to place a bridge. Occasionally, this grinding process can lead to the need for further treatment such as root canal therapy on these prepared teeth. Bridges that are not kept clean can result in decay under the bridge and result in further tooth loss. Remember, dental implants can’t get decay.
Advantages of one dental implant per one missing tooth
- Bone is stimulated once again in all places that once had natural tooth roots
- Stimulates bone/gum tissue, thus preventing any bone defects
- The most stabile, long-lasting solution – dental implants can last a lifetime!
- Look and feel like natural teeth
- Easier to clean – don’t have to clean like a bridge, care for just like natural teeth