Dental implants are an artificial tooth root that is placed into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or the most commonly use
d type of implant. The various types include screws, cylinders or blades surgically placed into the jawbone. Each implant holds one or more prosthetic teeth. This type of implant is generally used as an alternative for patients with bridges or removable dentures.
What are the advantages of a Dental Implant?
- Improved appearance: Dental implant look and feel like your own teeth.
- Improved speech: Unlike poor-fitting dentures, Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Easier eating: Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain. If you were missing a tooth, Dental Implants will help you with chewing in that area.
- Improved self-esteem: Dental implant can give you back your full smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Durability: Implants are very durable and will last many years, especially with good home care.
What is the cost of dental implants?
Our dental office ensures that all of our procedures are affordable and tailormade to treat your dilemma. We use a state of the art technique that safely, predictably, and immediately replaces your missing teeth. You can begin your journey toward a beautiful smile by making an appointment with one of our highly experienced New York City periodontists. Give us a call at 2125811090 or click here to set up your appointment today. Dental implants feel so natural and look so good, you just may forget you ever lost a tooth!